Your electricity might be disconnected.
1. If your electricity is disrupted all attempts must be
made to use all frozen foods within twelve hours.
2. Meat, chicken, fish etc. out of refrigerator more than
twelve (12) hours must not be used.
3. Fresh meat, poultry or fish should be heavily salted until
ready for use.
4. Do not purchase or eat looted foods the chances are, they
are damaged or exposed to germs
5. Canned or tinned foods that are badly rusted, dented or
partially opened must be discarded. Use of these items might
lead to food borne illnesses. 6. Bottles with broken seals
must not be used.